We are so excited to be the exclusive provider of the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial in Northeast Arkansas! This luxuriously hydrating treatment is beloved by stars and skincare experts alike for its ability to plump and hydrate skin, while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Enjoy learning more about the Oxygen Facial here, and let us know what other questions you have!
Oxygen Facial FAQs
What makes the Intraceuticals® Oxygen Facial different from other oxygen facials?
Unlike other oxygen facials, which atomize or spray oxygen on the skin, the Intraceuticals® Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen System uses therapeutic oxygen under hyperbaric pressure to infuse a special serum of modified hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides to the skin. Re-hydrated, plumped up skin in less than an hour will set this treatment apart from any other facial treatments!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE INTRACEUTICALS® OXYGEN FACIAL?
- Instant visible results
- Deeply hydrates – provides volume and definition
- Firms, lifts and improves overall texture and tone
- Helps stimulates collagen and elastin activity
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin
- Provides an immediate increase in skin radiance and glow
WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM THE INTRACEUTICALS® OXYGEN FACIAL?
Intraceuticals® Infusions are formulated to target dry, dehydrated and prematurely aging skin, sensitive skin, sensitized skin, sun damage, brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, post-inflammatory pigmentation and problem-prone skin conditions.
ARE THERE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OXYGEN FACIALS?
Intraceuticals® offers 3 Facial Infusion options for your skin concerns. Choose between the following Intraceuticals® Facial Infusion Treatments:
- Rejuvenate Infusion - Hydrate, Lift, Tighten and soften the visible signs of:
- Premature aging
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging and loss of contour
- Opulence Infusion - Brighten, Balance, Smooth and improve the appearance of:
- Uneven pigmentation
- Dull skin tone
- Age spots
- Clarity Infusion - Clear, Refine, Calm and improve the appearance of:
- Blemish prone, oily or combination skin
- Daily build up of keratinisation
- Enlarged or congested pores
The Atoxolene Infusion is also available as a spot treatment infusion. This treatment smooths, holds, prevents and is ideal to soften the visible signs of:
- Expression lines and lip lines
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Prematurely aging skin
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET AN OXYGEN FACIAL?
For best results, our expert aestheticians recommend getting one treatment every 1-2 weeks for 6 sessions, followed by one every 4-6 weeks for maintenance. The Oxygen Facial is also an ideal treatment 1-3 days before a big event because it hydrates and primes the skin for even makeup application.
This luxurious facial treatment costs $150. You can see our full spa menu here.
If you'd like to buy this facial as a gift, you may do so online in our gift card store. Simply select the Just for You option with the dollar amount you'd like to give.