A facelift is a surgical procedure that improves the visible signs of aging around your face and neck. This cosmetic procedure reshapes the lower third of the face by removing excess facial skin, and may also involve the tightening the underlying tissues. Several surgical techniques can be used, including lasers, endoscopy, and liposuction.
Facelifts are often combined with additional procedures on the forehead, cheeks, eyebrows, and eye area to provide a natural, youthful appearance.
Most patients are very pleased with the results of this procedure. Here are some things to keep in mind before you decide to get a facelift:
- For safety reasons, patients should be in good general health.
- Patients should also be in good mental health.
- There is an increased risk of complications for patients with hypertension (high blood pressure) or diabetes.
- There is an increased risk of complications for smokers.
- Patients should abstain from taking aspirin or other blood thinners for at least one week prior to the date of surgery.
Before your procedure, Dr. Majewski will review your medical history and assess any risk of complication. Together, you will discuss what your goals and expectations for the surgery are, according to your skin type and bone structure.
Before & after photos coming soon.
Ready to Get Started?
You can use our online scheduler to set up your consultation at any time.