Intraceuticals® Oxygen Facial
Beloved by celebrities and skincare experts alike, it's no wonder the Intraceuticals® Oxygen Facial has quickly become one of our most popular spa treatments.
Unlike other oxygen facials, which atomize or spray oxygen on the skin, the Intraceuticals® Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen System uses therapeutic oxygen under hyperbaric pressure to infuse a special serum of modified hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides to the skin. In under an hour, you'll emerge with re-hydrated, plumped up skin that looks years younger!
We are proud to be the exclusive provider of the Intraceuticals® Oxygen Facial in Northeast Arkansas.
BENEFITS OF THE INTRACEUTICALS® OXYGEN FACIAL
- Instant visible results
- Deeply hydrates – provides volume and definition
- Firms, lifts and improves overall texture and tone
- Helps stimulates collagen and elastin activity
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin
- Provides an immediate increase in skin radiance and glow
- Primes skin for flawless makeup application
WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM THE INTRACEUTICALS® OXYGEN FACIAL?
Intraceuticals® Infusions are formulated to target dry, dehydrated and prematurely aging skin, sensitive skin, sensitized skin, sun damage, brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, post-inflammatory pigmentation and problem-prone skin conditions.
ARE THERE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OXYGEN FACIALS?
Intraceuticals® offers 3 Facial Infusion options for your skin concerns. Choose between the following Intraceuticals® Facial Infusion Treatments:
- Rejuvenate Infusion - Hydrate, Lift, Tighten and soften the visible signs of:
- Premature aging
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging and loss of contour
- Opulence Infusion - Brighten, Balance, Smooth and improve the appearance of:
- Uneven pigmentation
- Dull skin tone
- Age spots
- Clarity Infusion - Clear, Refine, Calm and improve the appearance of:
- Blemish prone, oily or combination skin
- Daily build up of keratinisation
- Enlarged or congested pores
The Atoxolene Infusion is also available as a spot treatment infusion. This treatment smooths, holds, prevents and is ideal to soften the visible signs of:
- Expression lines and lip lines
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Prematurely aging skin
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET AN OXYGEN FACIAL?
For best results, our expert aestheticians recommend getting one treatment every 1-2 weeks for 6 sessions, followed by one every 4-6 weeks for maintenance. The Oxygen Facial is also an ideal treatment 1-3 days before a big event because it hydrates and primes the skin for even makeup application.